Manufacturer details: Held
Made by bikers for bikers
What began as a small glove-making business back in 1946 is now one of Germany's largest motorcycle clothing and accessory firms. Ever since they developed the first out-and-out racing glove for Toni Mang, back in 1983, Held has rightly been regarded as THE glove brand. Continuous development and innovation coupled with top-quality craftsmanship have built an excellent reputation. And one that has long since extended far beyond gloves: textile and leather clothing, helmets, tank bags and saddlebags are just a few of the products from the Allgäu-based family firm creating a sensation around the biking world.
Lots of comfort and convincing quality: This high-quality motorcycle glove could become your favourite touring companion! Special quilted seams for a pressure-free fit and the wrinkle-free workmanship ensure a pleasant wearing comfort even on longer rides.
- special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
- pre-formed, crease-free palm
- velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
- visor wiper
- SUPROTECT® shock-absorbing special foam on back of hand & ball of thumb
- SAS-TEC® knuckle protection covered with leather
- ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric®-brand material
- side of hand reinforced with leather & schoeller®-keprotec®
- reflective sections
- goat skin upper
- colourfast & sweat-proof
- certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"