Manufacturer details: Knipex
Quality - Made in Germany
More than a century of experience goes into the manufacture of quality pliers from the German tool specialist Knipex. Back in 1882, Carl Gustav Putsch established the company as a small tool-making business with a daily production of 60 pairs of hand-forged nippers and farrier's pincers. Today it is still a family-owned firm and produces a range of over 1,000 different models of pliers for the most varied of uses. These are exported to more than 100 countries. Strength, durability, ergonomic design and precision are what makes Knipex tools the first choice of professional users around the world. Even under tricky conditions these high-quality tools ensure ideal handling and perfect results.
A must-have for the road KNIPEX needle-nose combination pliers for all sorts of jobs where you need to get into the most inaccessible places on your motorcycle. Extremely useful for on the road, so it belongs in your travel tool kit!
KNIPEX needle-nose combination pliers are forged from special high-grade tool steel and undergo a multi-stage oil-hardening process.
- An extremely handy tool: the slim head with pointed jaws (very tough) makes it ideal for getting into awkward places
- Gripping surface convex on one side for securely grasping flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area means that small objects, such as nails, pins and bolts, can be securely gripped and pulled
- The reliable and versatile long-nose combination pliers for on the road
- High-leverage joint for effortless cutting
Cutting edges for soft, medium and hard wire
- Strong, durable tips
- Length: 145 mm
- Weight: 145 g