MD-mix Steel and Metal:
Two-component epoxy putty for fast repairs:
- Fills holes, grooves, scratches and cracks, e.g. in tanks, drums, pipes etc.
- Quick and easy to mould and shape.
- Adheres to many surfaces, including steel and other metals, wood, plastic, concrete and ceramics, even if wet.
- Suitable for drilling, thread tapping, sandblasting and sawing. Can be varnished.
- Can also be used under water.
- Temperature-resistant from -50°C to +180°C, and up to +300°C for short periods
- Contains: 56 g
Causes skin irritation, May cause allergic skin reaction, Causes serious eye irritation, Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.