Bar-End Turn Signal
Manufacturer details: motogadget
High Class Instruments & Accessories - MADE IN GERMANY
Anyone who is serious about customising cannot fail to appreciate the quality of motogadget products. In no time at all, the Berlin-based manufacturer has achieved virtually cult status with its high-class instruments. The reason is the exceptional functionality of motogadget products, but most importantly their extremely clean design, high-quality materials, top engineering and absolute reliability.
Catalogue page: 652
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Bar-End Turn Signal
mo.blaze cone bar-end turn signal
The mo.blaze is the latest generation of turn signal lights. The new TranzLight technology (TLT, patent pending) turns the body of the turn signal into the actual light. TranzLight technology cleverly utilises the total reflection of light waves at the boundary between media with different optical densities so that the light is transmitted directly via the crystal-like glass body of the turn signal. Of course, the casing is made from billet aluminium and elegantly finished with fine laser marking. The transparent glass body gives the mo.blaze a very neutral and discreet look. So it is ideal for many different styles and a very wide range of motorbikes. E-approved as front turn signal.
- 12 V/ 3 W
- Diameter approx. 35 mm
- Overall length: approx. 96 mm
- Length outside handlebar: 43 mm
- Length inside handlebar: 53 mm
- Cable length: approx. 50 cm
- Weight: approx. 45 g
- Includes clamp for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 inch) with an internal diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm; connection cable is approx. 50 cm long.
Please always order one left and one right turn signal as a pair!