Vanucci HiRider III gloves
Manufacturer details: Vanucci
The premium brand from Louis
The Vanucci name is synonymous with premium motorbike clothing for sports and touring bikers who value the highest quality. The collection includes everything from enduro suits for travelling round the world and sporty leather suits for speedy laps of the race course, through to neck warmers and touring boots. Whether you prefer leather or textile, every Vanucci garment offers high-quality materials and high-tech features, such as Sympatex and Outlast, combined with distinctive Italian styling plus all the experience and passion of designer Enrico Vanucci. The same applies to the intelligently designed and sturdy Vanucci luggage systems.
Catalogue page: 281
mcFit fitting technology
mcFit (maximum comfort fitting) is a revolutionary manufacturing technique for unparalleled wearing comfort.
- Special bonding keeps the lining in place!
- Bonding is only applied where it is needed. That means outstanding freedom of movement.
- Perfect grip thanks to close-fitting layers without any gaps to reduce feel.
- Maximum all-round wearing comfort - whether summer or winter gloves.
Vanucci HiRider III gloves
Bienvenuti! Welcome! The third generation of the Vanucci HiRider Glove is here. A high-quality glove packed with features that you'll be glad of when you're touring: climate membrane, visor wiper, conductive material on thumb and forefinger, 3D comfort thumb, reflective material. The HiRider III makes biking an even greater pleasure, mile after mile!
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof mcTex membrane
- Unique, tactile grip thanks to the mcFit system
- Comfortable ViscoLab knuckle protector
- Ball of thumb padded and reinforced with SuperFabric brand material
- Conductive material on the index finger and thumb for using a smartphone
- Reflective material
- Visor wiper
- Hook-and-loop wrist and cuff adjustment
- Back and cuff made of abrasion-resistant elastic 500D Amidura (95% polyamide, 5% polyurethane) and cowhide
- Stretch panels between the fingers (75 % polyamide, 25% elastane)
- Genuine cowhide palm
- Lightweight lining (100% polyester)
- EN 13594:2015
Vanucci HiRider III glovesCompare product
Product details Outershell back of the hand Amidura with leather trim Outershell palm Cowhide Membrane mcTex Reinforcement ball of the thumb SuperFabric Lining Polyester 100% Additional Features mcFit system Width Adjustment cuff and wrist Knuckle protection ViscoLab padding Country of manufacture China Certification CE certified according to EN 13594:2015 Overview of product features Breathable Wind- and waterproof Thermo lining – Stretchable applications Reflective material Knuckle protection Ball of the thumb protection Visor wiper Finger bridge – Palm unlined – 3D comfort thumb Touchscreen-compatible Back reinforced with aramid –
Test reportsIssue 86-2018
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the Vanucci HiRider III gloves in its 86 Issue, and rated them "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Comfortable fit
- Good freedom of movement
- Width adjustable
- Comfortable to wear
- Balls of thumb well padded
- Wind- and waterproof
"Motorrad News" magazine tested the Vanucci HiRider III in its 4-2018 issue. The following features were given special mention:
- Light as a feather
- Sturdily built
- Membrane also makes it ideal for wet and windy weather
- Very well made