Our Service: We pay the VAT and pay or refund any applicable customs charges on your order.
So you can be sure there’ll be no unwelcome surprises. Simply place your order and enjoy!
Tips for Motorcycle Trips in Malta
What do you have to take into consideration when traveling to Malta? Which documents do you have to take with you? Louis provides you with answers to the most important questions. No liability is accepted for errors – Louis does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information.
Documents you must have with you
- Driving licence and vehicle registration certificate
- ID card or passport (since 26.6.12 it has also been obligatory for children travelling within the EU to have their own identity document.)
- International Motor Insurance Card (Green Card) is recommended.
- The European accident report should also be included in the papers.
+ Recommended Products: Document Bag
First-aid kit / Hi-vis vest
Warning triangle and first aid kit must be carried.
+ Recommended Products: Motorcycle Warning Triangle, Safety Vest, First-AID Kit, Warning Light
It is mandatory to wear a helmet! A "suitable safety helmet" must be worn while driving. Louis recommends helmets that comply with ECE 22 standard.
+ Recommended Products: Visor and Helmet Cleaner, Proofer
- Within built-up areas: 50 km/h
- Outside built-up areas: 80 km/h
- Motorways (freeways): 80 km/h
No tolls for motorcycles.
112 and 191
Legal alcohol limit
0.08% (80 mg/100 ml blood)
© Calin Stan – stock.adobe.com